The American philosopher Jim Rohn once said that ‘reasons come first…answers come second’ and this idea lead me to a big question…why do we surf? […]
There has been a real surge in the popularity of stand up paddle boarding in the last few years. The sport has become more and […]
How to select the best Surfboard for YOU! Ok, you’ve had a lesson/s and decided your hooked on learning to surf and want to buy […]
With double to triple overhead waves smashing into Fistral beach and against the Cribbar rocks in Newquay on Tuesday the 5th of October – it […]
Another video produced during a week of surf that saw some nice off-shore winds combine with sunshine and waves. Filmed primarily on two mornings at […]
- Is CBD Snake Oil or Great For Surfers?
- Awesome UV Protection for Skaters and Surfers with Oakley’s Latch Sunglasses
- Getting sunburnt surfing? What sunscreen do you use?
- Another evening at Fistral beach
- Sea Mist & Surfers – Fistral Beach
- Iceland: The ultimate surf spot in the Arctic
- Big wave surfing video at the Cribbar Newquay
- 7 Tips to Help You Learn to Surf Better
- Newquay Boardmasters 11 – Photo gallery of surfing
- Surfing on busy days in Newquay